100 Boxes is a simple yet challenging puzzle game for Maemo 5 devices.
Gameplay: fill all the boxes of a 10x10 grid. If you move horizontally or vertically you must skip 2 boxes. If you move diagonally you must skip 1 box.
Worldwide challenge: Submit your scores to the online worldwide high score ranking and compete with all other 100 Boxes players!
Start a new game.
No moves are possible, game ends. Submit your score to the worldwide list.
100 Boxes is free software published under GNU General Public License version 2.
Get it now or visit the download page on Maemo Extras
- Version 0.8.0-4 is in Maemo Extras-testing for community quality assurance. Improvements:
- Working localization support
- Working Italian localization
- July 25, 2010. Version 0.8.0 is publicly available for download in Maemo Extras! Improvements:
- Added personal game statistics
- Added automatic saving of game state and statistics
- Nicer game sounds
- Added the possibility to disable sounds
- Added daily and weekly views worldwide high score tables
- February 16, 2010. Version 0.6.1-2 is publicly available for download in Maemo Extras! Enjoy!
- December 23, 2009. Version 0.5 is publicly available for download in Maemo Extras! Enjoy!
- November 6, 2009. First version 0.5 alpha uploaded to Maemo Garage. It will be shortly submitted to Maemo Extras for and verification, testing to become the first public release.
For bug reports and feature requests, please use Maemo Bugzilla on https://bugs.maemo.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=100%20Boxes. For comments and other feedback, please use the 100 Boxes Maemo Garage page or write an email to Floriano Scioscia. Please use English or Italian language only.